Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Wu Tang Hero Band from the MMORPG 9 Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warnok Unloaded!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warnok
Admin
Warnok

Warnok Unloaded!! Empty
PostSubject: Warnok Unloaded!!   Warnok Unloaded!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 am

I'm 23 male and I am enjoying the recently created band. I'm a warrior of chivalry and wish more people valued chivalry over the material world. Bah, I hate that they corrupted it. Anyway, I love spending time with DoveSong (my love). Honesty, compassion, and loyalty are traits I value alot. My motto is that no matter someone's age if they give respect then you return it the same. Too many times I've seen where I live that an older person would treat someone who was younger like crap then pull the "You have to respect your elders card.". To me it's the rule that you give respect to receive it. Anyway, I like sports, video/computer games, and spending quality time with my significant other and she means more than the world to me. No one can prepare you for true love and you won't know until it hits you. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask and if it's not intruding then I'll answer it. However, If I say I can't answer then please be respectful as I will do my best not to intrude on that.
Back to top Go down
DoveSong
Admin
DoveSong

Warnok Unloaded!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnok Unloaded!!   Warnok Unloaded!! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:31 am

Baby where's you pics? Your so cute I need see more of you Smile teehee i'm so greedy about him! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://forever.heavenforum.com

Warnok Unloaded!!
Page 1 of 1