Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Wu Tang Hero Band from the MMORPG 9 Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoriiRose

KoriiRose

Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Empty
PostSubject: Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life...   Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:52 am

Hey gang,
I'm KoriiRose and I've been playing 9d 20 days as of today. I feel like a noob. I don't play MMORPGs and I don't really play many video games- this entire thing started as a way for me and my temporarily-long-distance-boyfriend to connect (although we spend more time fighting about it then fighting on it). I tend to pick things up easily and be obsessed with doing well in them, though, so I'll probably be around a lot.
About me... I'm a student studying psychology and hopefully informatics. I really like traveling, fashion and food. I don't like clowns clown or needles affraid ... I'm half-azn and I used to live in Southern CA. I miss it dearly.
I like to pretend I'm a mean person but I'm really not. If you want a buff, ask. If you want me to go and grind with you, I'll try but I may grumble a bit. I'm really easy to make happy. Pretty much any drop will do it. Also, random people giving me stuff.
I have lots of grind buddies and I kind of giggle when I use the term because I'm basically 9 in my head and it sounds durrty.
Back to top Go down
KoriiRose

KoriiRose

Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life...   Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 am

Just realized the title sounded kinda emo. I'm not Sad
Just tired... zzzz
Back to top Go down
DoveSong
Admin
DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life...   Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 am

Don't worry i'm still 4 on the inside. Thanks for telling us about you. Nice to meet other fellow students. Very Happy

(psssst... DOn't worry about the fear of needles,I hear ya loud and clear on that Laughing)
Back to top Go down
http://forever.heavenforum.com
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Hey Korri   Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:11 pm

Dam! I'm starting to like the ppl in our league Dove, coz seems like i'm not the only immature hehehe....(immature = acting like lil kids wen their ages r way beyond)...

I also think like a kid too like very immature kid but sometimes i can sound like a mature person wen i'm talking to mature ppl...but most of the time i like to mess/play/joke/kid around...

Dove remember wen Sangre's bro made a drama that Sangre is quitting and we're all like trying to change his mind...I thot i sound like an old person..but truthfully..i was all laughing while making comments to u guys... Peace Out...

Anyways....I believe that if ppl will just stick around to our noob band/league..we will have fun and will grow strong together...!! I mean "strong" = becoming higher lvls...but lvls doesnt really matter..as long as ur having fun with the ppl u'r with... Let's ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life...   Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't really want to come up with a clever title for my non-clever life...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever :: Members Coffee Loundge-
Jump to: