Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Wu Tang Hero Band from the MMORPG 9 Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lenas in da house ;DD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lenas

lenas in da house ;DD Empty
PostSubject: lenas in da house ;DD   lenas in da house ;DD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:03 pm

In game you may know me as lenas but in real i am Deivydas from Lithuania (Easter Europe near Baltic sea)...
I am only 16years old and i have little rat (my brother who is 9years old)....

I joined this game because my friend said its good game.. And he was right...
I started to like this game but i am new here only little more then week playing so it was hard for me to start but then i met _Shenlong_ who helped me decide who to be (Red Pheonix)... Next day she asked me if i want to join Hero Band that she is in.. i agreed and that how i met DoveSong (hunny ;D)
Soon after i joined this band i started to like this game more and more.... and I think i will not quit it ;DD Before i played for long time Martial Heroes (and i have t-shirt in my closet to prove it that i was 1 of the people who helped start Europe server named Pandora... I hate art class but i love to draw with PC (PhotoShop program)...
I am in love with music.. all sorts of it... I like to talk lol... If you want to know more about me just ask ;DD

Also forgot to tell that i am really tall lol... I am 1.96metre or 6.43feet ;DD I am not fat but i weight 90kilos or 198.414 pounds ;DD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoveSong
Admin
DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: lenas in da house ;DD   lenas in da house ;DD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:41 am

I'll be sure put up the "Ladies we have a cutie add" Laughing Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself, hope to learn more in the future. Happy you are enjoying the game and super happy to have you in our band Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forever.heavenforum.com
lenas

PostSubject: Re: lenas in da house ;DD   lenas in da house ;DD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:26 am

Thanks "bella" Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lenas in da house ;DD   lenas in da house ;DD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lenas in da house ;DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever :: Members Coffee Loundge-
Jump to: