Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Wu Tang Hero Band from the MMORPG 9 Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DoveSong scrapbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoveSong
Admin
DoveSong

DoveSong scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: DoveSong scrapbook   DoveSong scrapbook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi all! I'm DoveSong (your cute loving BM) jocolor
I wanted to break the ice a bit and tell you guys a little bit about myself.

I'm 24 yrs. old Female Canadian (now sounds like a dating add HAHAHA! sorry boys I'm spoken for Razz ) I have been a member of the Nirvana community for over a year now. I've played every class (only liked a couple). Before that i played FlyFF, O2Jam,SilkRoad Online, Rappelz, Diablo 2, Phantasy Star Online...... (my geek is showing now) I played many MMORPG's, RPG's.... i just play lots of video games. I have 2 cats. Sasha and Meesha and one really dumb dog named Atlas. I have college degree in Baking and pastry arts but i work from home as an accountant for a small business, and I'm also taking an internet university Psychology course.
I decided to make our band with Warnok when we found ourselves disgusted by the amount of greed and war in the server. Specifically on the black clan side where we use to play. I have great hopes and goals for this band and I am excited to have lots of fun and get to know all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://forever.heavenforum.com
lenas

DoveSong scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoveSong scrapbook   DoveSong scrapbook Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:20 pm

Finally i found out about my bella girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down

DoveSong scrapbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever :: Members Coffee Loundge-
Jump to: