Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Wu Tang Hero Band from the MMORPG 9 Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Banner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:39 pm

its a start tell me how you feel about this one. plz keep in mind this is only step one just looking to see how you feel about it so far and if anyone got any ideas to make it allot better and i know there is plz do tell me because i do have a open mind thank you.

plz click on the small Image to see it allot bigger
Guild Banner Image11xq2.th
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/strengthandhonorandpride
KoriiRose

KoriiRose

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:20 am

Hullo,
I don't know exactly what a banner does, but from an aesthetic point of view...
Maybe make "Forever" bigger since it is our band name... slightly transparent and overlapping the other characters might be cool.
Also, no offense to any typesetters out there, but to me that cursive is kind of cheezy. I think sororities use it to write girly stuff. tongue
Do we even need to have the English translations to the other characters?
... pondering...
If I were fiddling, this is what I would do:
Make the other characters bigger and more centered. Delete the meanings.
Make the characters for "Forever" overlap almost the entire screen and translucent.
Write "FOREVER" really long and narrow across the middle. Like this" ---FOREVER---" (except for without the space between dashes)
But really since I have no inclination to do all the work and set up the stuff, it may not look as good in reality as it does in my head. Maybe later over the summer when I have more time.
Totally your own interpretation. Feel free to disregard.
Cool idea though. Are those symbols two different kanjis for the same word?
Back to top Go down
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 am

ok i toke allot of what you said into mind and i feel what you was saying so went back toke out the cursive maid Forever as big as i could and still keep it looking good as i can but don't get me wrong coming up with something For the banner was not easy for me back I'm the kind of person who try to give a meaning to allot of this even just a name because as they say even a name haves a Meaning so i Tend to over Think sometimes scratch lol! was trying to come up with a symbols for the Guild but couldn't come up with one right now but i just got a Animation program what ill be playing with for sometime and trying out new things for the banner all i need is sometime and a little help because over time ill come up with a kick ass Symbol for the Guild. DoveSong Feel Free to use this one if you plz but do remember ill be still working on it to make it allot better. I'm going to be trying to make it Animated cherry blossoms Falling or a Snow storm as of right now the next banner is in the works ill give you the heads up on how its going

Guild Banner Image11va3.th
Back to top Go down
DoveSong
Admin
DoveSong

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:11 am

I really like the idea of the falling sakura! Wow can't believe have so many talented ppl under my nose. I can barely get this forum to look like i wasnt it too Sad But this is a learning thing for since it's my first one Razz So any tips or suggestions you got pass em over i'll take it all in and do what i can. Keep up the AWESOEM work on that banner. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://forever.heavenforum.com
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 am

everything i know about making banners and websites i learned on my own teaching my self something new. lol! if i can do it i know you can just got to put your mind to it geek and don't ever give up and you will learn allot more then you think you can
Back to top Go down
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:54 am

look at this one and its not ever half way done yet lol I'm getting the hang of it. This is my first Animated banner I've ever maid wooohoooo I'm so happy lol jocolor bounce lol!

First of many to come and the more i make the better im going to get at it Woohooo
Guild Banner Kniveslp9.th
Back to top Go down
lenas

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:45 pm

I need to get my PhotoShop fast ;DD
Back to top Go down
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:19 pm

i Came Across this Jumping Around the Net the Symbol stands for Forever
Forever moves like cool water from a stream. This desktop picture reflects this notion with the Japanese character "Forever" (also the same character for "Water" ) pouring outward...forever. by Yoji posted on Digikitten
Guild Banner Forever1025ib8.th
Back to top Go down
lenas

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 am

we beter have our own then use someones pic... maybe banner can be made or something from this but i think better not use this Smile
Back to top Go down
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:58 am

lol yo i never said for her to use it but just to look at it because i really like how the person put it together with a meaning its really nice and well main lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Banner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Banner   Guild Banner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Banner
Page 1 of 1