Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Wu Tang Hero Band from the MMORPG 9 Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats going to happen to the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserk Fury

Berserk Fury

Whats going to happen to the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Whats going to happen to the Guild   Whats going to happen to the Guild Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:55 am

well from what i can see Dove and War don't play that Mush right now and from there not on as mush ppl are starting to leave the Guild and from what i can tell the Guild will be going under soon i don't want to see that but it looks like thats the Road the Guild will be taking Mad Suspect

Dove and War if the Guild goes under Hope that it don't but if it do plz include me in the remake of Forever or the next band you Guys make Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/strengthandhonorandpride
Neo

Neo

Whats going to happen to the Guild Empty
PostSubject: No Worries   Whats going to happen to the Guild Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:43 pm

The other ppl like Khmailoc,Korrirose,me,Hayatekage,wu tang spy and Sundawn only built a band to become an extension of our main band....and about Dove and War..theyre just taking a break and maybe talking about their personal stuffs/plans. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Whats going to happen to the Guild
Page 1 of 1